- 60 g (5 scoops) Creamy Vanilla Heavenly Protein Powder
- 200 g (1 1/2 cup) all purpose flour (or GF flour replacement)
- 80 g (2/3 cup) coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda and 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 400 g (4 bananas) mashed banana
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) plant milk
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
80 g (1/2 cup) vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add flour, protein powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a bowl, whisk and set aside.
- Add bananas and mash, plant milk, oil, and vanilla, mix well.
- Add dry into wet and combine, add chocolate chips here.
- Pour batter into parchment lined bread loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Enjoy with your favorite pasta.
*store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days
Recipe by @leigha.luvs.oats ♡