October 20, 2021
Creamy Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Protein Bites
- 6 scoops nuFYX Creamy Vanilla Heavenly Protein Powder
- 7 pitted medjool dates
- 1/3C unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 + 2 tbsp canned pumpkin purée
- 1/4C almond milk
- 1/2C coconut flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice powder
- Pit the dates. Add to a bowl with hot water to soak for 5 minutes (it will soften them)
- In a food processor or blender: add all ingredients & blend until smooth
- Roll into 15 balls and place in freezer while you make the glaze
- In a bowl, add 2 heaping tbsp of coconut butter* and a splash of maple syrup + almond milk. Mix until smooth & glaze like.
- Dip your balls in the glaze and sprinkle cacao nibs.
- Store & eat directly out of the freezer!
*coconut butter must be melty. If it isn't already when you open the jar.. you can place the jar in a big bowl with very hot water for 10-15 mins and then it will be "melty" for your icing.