January 23, 2021
Vanilla Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Author: Amanda Smith (@amandaskitchen_)
- 1 serving Creamy vanilla heavenly protein powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4C vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp granulated stevia
- Top with:
- 1/2 tbsp sweetened peanut butter (use kraft for a frosting taste)
- Take out your favourite mug and spray the inside with coconut oil (any oil spray will work)
- In a bowl, add protein, egg, baking powder, almond milk & stevia. Mix well.
- Transfer batter to the mug
- Microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds then let it sit for a minute.
- Take out a plate, and flip the mug so the cake slides out
- Top with smooth PB (I used kraft, it made it taste like frosting but natural nut butter works with a drizzle of honey)