January 08, 2021
Fresh Mint Chip Protein Smoothie
Author: Amanda Smith (@amandaskitchen_)
- 1C unsweetened almond milk
- 1C steamed THEN frozen cauliflower (optional, it will make your smoothie thicker)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 Large handful of fresh mint leaves (washed)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 scoops Creamy Vanilla Heavenly Protein™ Powder
- 2-5 ice cubes
- Water to thin if needed (start with small amounts)
- 1 heaping tsp of raw cacao nibs
- Blend all ingredients (besides cacao nibs) until smooth.
- Add cacao nibs and pulse for 1-2 seconds so they stay crunchy.