Author: Amanda Smith (@amandaskitchen_)
- 1/4C (20 g) dry oats
- 2 egg whites
- 1-2 scoops Creamy Vanilla Heavenly Protein™ Powder
- Splash of almond milk
- granulated stevia to sweeten
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2C frozen blueberries
- Cook oats regularly in a small pot.
- When almost all water is absorbed, pour in egg whites and whisk quickly for 15 secs (to avoid clumps
- Put cover on pot for 1 min on medium heat (to cook & fluff)
- Mix in protein powder and a splash of almond milk (oats will be thick due to powder) & a drop of stevia (mix well).
- Add blueberries on top of pot and add cover for 1-2 mins.
- Enjoy with with peanut butter, banana & a sprinkle of sea salt