June 21, 2021
Heavenly Protein™ Breakfast Muffins
This is the perfect wholesome breakfast or healthy snack...FYX fam, trust me when I say you NEED to make these!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup HPP Creamy Vanilla (link in bio)
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs (you can also use egg replacer)
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup natural peanut or almond butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Blend oats in a blender to make ✨oat flour 3. In a large bowl, add oat flour & add all dry ingredients & mix.
- In small bowl, add in the almond milk, egg, and vanilla together until combined. Now mix in the nut butter & honey.
- Combine wet batter to the dry batter. Mix until cake like batter is formed.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Spoon into lined muffin pans (spray with coconut oil or use parchment paper so they don’t stick)
- Bake for 18-22 mins or until center comes out clean with toothpick