Author: Amanda Smith (@amandaskitchen_)
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 30g Heavenly Protein™ Powder Creamy Vanilla
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp non-dairy milk (I use unsweetned plain almond milk.)
- Preheat your oven to 350° F
- Add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips into a food processor. Blend everything until it is smooth. Make sure to scrape down the sides so there’s no chunks or bits of chickpeas left.
- Fold in choco chips.
- Place the dough balls on the baking sheet and bake them for 10-12 minutes or until they start browning.
- These cookies will keep in an airtight container for up to a week in the fridge.
Nutrition facts for: 1/12 cookies
Calories: 159 / Protein: 5.5g / Carbs: 19.3 / Fat: 9.2g