January 23, 2021
Creamy Dreamy Strawberry Oatmeal
Author: Amanda Smith (amandaskitchen_)
- 1/4C (20 g) dry oats
- 1/2C water
- 1/2C liquid egg whites
- 2 scoops nuFYX Creamy Vanilla Heavenly Protein™ Powder
- Splash of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet of stevia (optional)
- 1C strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp coconut shreds (optional)
- Pinch of fleur de sel (optional)
- In a small pot, add 1/2C water and turn on medium heat.
- When water comes to a boil (bubbling), add in your oats, stir and cover pot. *Oats will be ready in 1-5 minutes depending on the type you used.
- When the oats absorb all the water, pour in the liquid egg whites and whisk quickly to avoid clumps (for about 15 seconds) then cover for 1 min on medium heat so it gets fluffy.
- Add in your protein powder and a large splash of almond milk (oats will be thick due to powder) & a drop of stevia (mix well). Then fold in in your sliced strawberries