Author: Amanda Smith (@amandaskitchen_)
- 1/4C (20 g) dry oats
- 1/2C + 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 serving of Heavenly Protein™ Powder Creamy Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tbsp (or 12g) almond butter
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 packet of stevia (optional)
Top it off:
- 1/2C berries
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1 tsp bee pollen (optional)
1. In a small bowl, combine oats, almond milk, protein powder, vanilla, stevia & cinnamon until incorporated (mixture should be creamy - if it’s dry, add splashes of almond milk & mix)
2. Transfer mixture into a Tupperware (to save time in the morning if you’re on the go).
3. Top with berries and (in the morning) sliced banana.